Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Vampire Henry.

IMG_1152

Happy Hump Day, folks!!

It's time for a review on the newest Roberto Rascal stamps over at C.C. Designs! If you haven't guessed it from my last CCD post, August is all about Halloween!

Today, I'm featuring Vampire Henry. Instead of making him look like a boy dressing up for Halloween, I thought I'd show him as a real Vampire (go all out, I say). He's complete with the ashen face and velvet clothes (it's super hard to make your coloring look like velvet :)). And I've paired him up with "Victorian" looking papers!

I was super bummed that I didn't get to photograph him with natural light. I really dislike taking pics of my cards with flash, I feel like the card looks more washed out. But I couldn't risk not getting my card in on time so hope you bear with me!!

Please be sure to visit the awesome DT creations over on the CCD blog... lots and lots of spooky inspiration!!

Toodles,

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Lol his bark is definitely worse than his bite. Love the design.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}