Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Mini Sprites in the Cupboard!

IMG_1230

Happy Tuesday everyone!!

Today is C.C. Designs' day to highlight the oh-so-cute stamps of Make It Crafty, and today I've got a card featuring one of the mini sprites!

Isn't she so pretty? She reminds me of The Littles, do you remember that cartoon? So I thought I'd pair her up with mason jars as she is so tiny. She's playing in the pantry here :). I thought these printables from Shanna Noel are just delightful with her! (I love everything SN does!).

IMG_1232

Have a gorgeous day!!

2 comments:

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So cute! The Littles! HA! I recently saw a little clip of it at the beginning of one of J's DVDs and was so excited and it was not as awesome as I remembered it to be. LOL I can't believe I'm not the only one who still remembers them! :)

kanatanewf said...

very cute, Rinne!