Wednesday, October 8, 2014

October Review over at CCD!

Hi peeps!

I've got not one, not two....but THREE cards for you today! It's time for a review on the October Releases of C.C. Designs!

First is Rodney's Ride. Isn't he the cutest? Love him and his quirkiness! I paired him up with the equally cute and quirky line of Love, Elsie! Boy, was I hoarding this Christmas line! I think it's from 2006.

IMG_1248

Because of the colors of the patterned paper, I chose this whimsical and colorful tree sticker by Jolee's as well!

IMG_1249

What a fun Holiday so far, eh??

Next is the Bird image from the Vintage Winter stamp (you get three images!). What a darling birdie! I wanted this card to look a bit more classic so I used traditional Poinsetta stickers and papers. And of course, that gold embossed card stock too!

IMG_1246

IMG_1247

Then, last, but not least is the Holiday Penguins!

IMG_1244

I can't get over how adorable they are!! Too cute!!

IMG_1244

Have a great day! And remember to check out the store and the rest of the DT!

Toot-a-loo!!

1 comment:

Linda Roessler said...

I love your Rodney's Ride card...I have some Love, Elsie that I am hoarding as well. Love how you incorporated the papers and I love your tree!!! :D