Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Happy Wednesday!

Hello there!!

Wanted to show you a couple of pages I've been working on. But, first, did you know that there's a DT call happening at Time for Tea Designs?? Read more here! Jo is the best! Not only are her images so adorable and relatable, they are so fun to color and create with! And Jo is so laid back!



Good-luck if you're applying! It's one of my favorite DTs!

Onto my new project now... Project Life 2015! Am really hoping to finish this time. Especially since I have a new babe:

IMG_1591

IMG_1594

IMG_1614

IMG_1616

All photos are mostly from my Instagram account and printed from the app, Kanvess. I gotta keep things simple and fast. I'm on maternity leave right now but when I have to go back to work, the process has to be fairly easy!

Mostly all of the supplies were from the January 2014 and 2015 Studio Calico PL kits.

Have a great Wednesday!!

Rinne

No comments: