Saturday, February 14, 2015

Preggsies.

Happy Valentine's Day, y'all!!

I've got a special project to show you that features T4TD's new digi, "We're Expecting."

IMG_1638

This time, I included her into a project life creation rather than a card. Above is a card depicting what I was feeling when I found out we were pregnant!

IMG_1635

And here's a page for all the preggo selfies I took (aka "preggsie," LOL!!). Thought it would be fun and also memorable since this was my last pregnancy.

Supplies used"

PL cards: Project Life Dreamy Edition
Stamps: (besides Time for Tea Designs), Studio L2E 's Baby Plans, A Beautiful Mess' Emojis, and the date stamp was from the Target dollar section.
Digi papers used to embellish: Time for Tea Designs (under freebies) - honeycomb and bee strips.

And because it's V-Day, here are some little folks greeting ya:

IMG_1620

And the boys with our newest member of the family:

IMG_1631

Boys' shirts are from Cheeky Face.

XOXO,

Rinne

2 comments:

eva said...

oh my, your babies are adorable! happy valentine's day!

kanatanewf said...

What a beautiful way to document your time bringing the little bundle into being. gorgeous.